10 Shag Hairstyles for 2015
Shag has become super famous during the centuries. 70s-inspired disco, 80s-inspired rocker, chic boho-inspired glam hairstyles are all among the shags. The long bob hairstyle may also get a better look after going for the perfect shag. Be ready to wear numerous layers and stylish bangs, as we are provided with countless cute hairstyles on the Internet. Get your inspiration from these 10 shag hairstyles for 2015.
1. Taylor Swift rocks a bob hairstyle, makes it slightly wavy and adds a brow-touching and an asymmetrical fringe. This fantastic shag hairstyle with a bold red lipstick may be worn in 2015 for an alluring touch.
2. Shag hairstyle may be short, as well. However, it doesn’t lose its classy look. In 2015, you may go for a short shag hairstyle and make disheveled and messy waves teamed with a matching fringe. The nude makeup or the no makeup look may be the complete vibe.
3. We know Kim Kardashian always rocking long hairstyles. But we can’t deny how admiring she looks with her short shag style. The slight waves and front layers soften her features and look great with her nude lipstick.
4. The retro-inspired shag will provide you with a shocking look in 2015. Go back to get inspired by the 1970s and pull off a mid-length curly hairstyle with a chic bang.
5. Lily Allens may inspire you with her shag hairstyle, sported on her dark tresses. She teams her mid-length hairstyle with a side bang to achieve a rock and roll look.
6. One of the supermodels Freja Beha Erichsen wears a stunning shag hairstyle with her brown locks. When interviewing with Vogue UK, Freja has her hair cut, adds layers and a wispy fringe. She creates disheveled waves for a great impact.
7. Cutting numerous layers on your short shag hairstyle and parting the bangs, you will get one of the breathtaking looks. The smoky eye makeup and nude lipstick will complete the look.
8. A cute short crop hairstyle may be a great option to sport for the coming year. The subtle layers and eye-touching bang make everyone fall in love with this gorgeous shag hairstyle.
9. We consider Alexa Chung as a source of inspiration for a shag hairstyle. She is well aware of the best ways of styling a perfect shag hairstyle.
10. Taylor Swift experiments with a long hairstyle, as well, still keeping its shaggy touch. She matches a full and lash-grazing fringe with her layered hairstyle and achieves a retro touch.
If you aren’t afraid of experimenting with the razor cut, find your source of inspiration from these 10 shag hairstyles and rock them for 2015.
Tutorial: EASY EVERYDAY HAIRSTYLES