Stylish Winter Formal Hairstyles
You have chosen one of the most gorgeous homecoming hairstyles and styled it with a great success. Now you have intentions to focus on prom, organizing the updo weeks beforehand, which takes all your time and attention. When choosing stylish winter formal hairstyles, you should match them with the right gown and heels. Instead of just taking your straightening tool, you had better experiment with formal updos inspired from the runways. Reveal your personality and stylish side of your character by rocking sock bun hairstyles as well as lovely braids with accessories.
1. A sock bun hairstyle created at the crown of your head gives you a chance to embellish with a cute headband, which goes perfectly with your gown or high heels. Make your sock bun hairstyle smooth, pulling your hair tightly up. The textured part of your hairstyle should be your perfect bun, which means that you should fight against flyaways by applying hairspray and using oil for extra shine before wearing a headband.
2. For a winter formal hairstyle, embellish your braided updo with a flower garland and a plaited ribbon. Apply serum on your hair or opt for a sea salt spray, go for scrunches to get a disheveled wavy style. Then, create a ponytail hairstyle in a loose form and braid it. Create a bun hairstyle with your braid and take hair pieces out of the top part of your updo to add movement to the look.
3. Save your extensions for a good occasion. Use them to create a romantic ballerina bun hairstyle. If you don’t want your extensions differ from your natural bun, opt for a matching shade like your tresses. Bring your tresses up and create a tight bun hairstyle, applying hairspray and adjusting with pins. Skip using heavy gels in order not to get a wet look. Grasp the extensions and twist the strands over the bun base.
4. To resemble another stylish formal hairstyle in winter, divide your tresses into a gorgeous middle section. Provide your hairstyle with a formal touch with fanned out updo. Don’t make a circle with your bun and instead twist your tresses up and go for folding to the direction of your head. Use pins to make your formal hairstyle stay in place. For better results, you are recommended creating this look with your dirty tresses. Otherwise, your hair will curl.
5. A French twisted hairstyle is dominating for winter formal looks. It’s one of the stylish hairstyles that will never make you regret later. Keep your tresses in the middle part of your head, twisting it any of the two directions and making it stay in place with pins. Don’t get troubled if you get a bit messy style, as it will be your key to a jovial and tricky look.
Though winter is a bit dull and boring season, it doesn’t require hiding your hair under hats. Winter lets you look stylish, experimenting with several amazing formal hairstyles.
Tutorial: EASY EVERYDAY HAIRSTYLES