Instead of spending all your expenses on buying an exclusive costume for Halloween, which you will certainly pull off once, make your creativity work on your makeup. You may emphasize your face with these 30 ultimately cool Halloween makeup ideas. If you face any difficulty in creating fantastic makeup for Halloween, don’t get disappointed, as there are many sources you may get inspired from. Instagram is among them.
1. Apply bold lipstick on your lips and pair them with a smoky eye makeup, created with dark shadows. For a more intrepid look, smudge it on your lower lash lines and apply false lashes. Finish your cool Halloween makeup by drawing cat tendrils.
2. Go for blue eye shadow and spread it on your lids, even hiding your natural brows. Draw artificial brows just above your eye shadow. Opt for fake lashes and wear a red lipstick.
3. Here is one of the ultimately cool Halloween makeup ideas to give a try. Paint your face in three shades: white, red and pink. Make the center of your face white and add the other two shades around it. Apply black eyeliner and mascara for the final touch.
4. Draw everyone’s attention to your eyes by applying black shadow around them and draw flower petals in various bright tones over your shadow. Paint skeleton-resembling lines and stretch them from your lips to your ears.
5. Cover your face with white spots, fill in your brows with black pencil and create winged makeup with black eyeliner. Add blue strokes on your lips, as well as on the bottom of your brows. For a fierce look, create black strokes on your nose, as well.
6. Create a cool Halloween makeup by drawing circles in purple and red shades, adding beads not only around the circle but on your forehead, as well. Draw a broken heart in black on your nose. The skeleton-resembling lines will finish your Halloween makeup look.
7. You may also go for a zombie look, drawing white teeth in a large size, drawing blood all over your mouth.
8. To look a bit soft at Halloween, paint your lips in an orange shade and draw sunglasses. Make your face look pale by applying powder. Create pigtails for the final touch.
9. Look eccentric, going for another ultimately cool Halloween makeup idea and apply black shadow over your eyes and finish the circle with blue shadow and green spots. Draw flowers on your forehead and chin. The red lipstick will complete your Halloween makeup.
10. Look amazing, adding white spots on your face and going for several black strokes. Highlight your brows by thickening them with black pencil. Opt for winged eyeliner and draw lashes under your lower lashes.
11. The pink lipstick may also help you create your desired cool Halloween makeup. Apply bright blue powder on your face and emphasize your eyes with green eyeshadow and black eyeliner. Go for the dark shadow along the crease.
12. You may also emphasize your cheekbones by applying pink blush. Make your eyes eye-catching by drawing feathers with black shadow. The dark red lipstick will add boldness to your look.
13. Tribal-inspired look is also a great option for an ultimately cool Halloween makeup. Apply brown shadow on your eyes and create a thick line with a blue paint, stretching from right ear to the left. Middle-section your tresses and create two pigtail braids, wearing a cute headpiece on your forehead.
14. Make your face look screaming for Halloween, by applying blue paint and going for dots. Go for the pale pink lipstick and make the edge of your nose pink, as well.
15. Create a dolly look by making your lashes super emphasized. Apply red lipstick on the center of your lips, resembling a heart. Go for spots on your cheeks like freckles.
16. If you aren’t afraid of getting a fearful look at Halloween, draw a huge wound on one of your cheeks. Go for metallic eyeshadows and black eyeliner for a complete Halloween look.
17. Go for purple and blue shadows over your eyes and create a circle with black eyeliner. Apply the purple paint on your nose and lips, as well.
18. You may team your green eyeshadow with a deep wine lipstick and create an image of sewing your face.
19. Create a line with white eyeliner overhead your black one. Spread it on your bottom lash line, as well, for a more defined look. Create white dots on your cheeks and go for a black paint both on your nose edge and on your upper lip.
20. For a fierce look, experiment with another ultimately cool Halloween makeup idea, and team your bold lipstick with a smoky eye makeup. Go for several tiny dots above your upper lip. For a complete touch, let your hair loose.
21. Reveal your fantasy on this special day and go for eyeliner with wings, drawing tears under your ears. Cover your face with white dots and go for a red lipstick, lining the edges of your lips with a black pencil.
22. Let your face sparkle by decorating one of the sides with shiny beads and match it with purple eyeshadow and pink lipstick.
23. Make your eyes emphasized by going for smudged eyeliner and wearing false lashes. Create vertical lines on your nose with black pencil and join them at the end. Apply peachy blush and create white dots on your cheeks.
24. You may also play with orange hues, going for a lipstick and creating rounds on your cheeks. Draw lashes under your bottom lash line to create a Halloween makeup.
25. Pair your eye makeup with your nail art design, playing with a purple shade. Make your brows in a brown shade and line them with black liner. Apply purple and yellow eyeshadows with black dots on them. For the final look, apply false lashes on the bottom lashes.
26. Depict wounds at the two sides of your lips and team it with smoky eye makeup to get a fearful appearance at Halloween.
27. If you seek for a cool Halloween makeup, you had better draw fake lashes under the bottom lash line and apply white eyeliner along your waterline. The white lipstick will work great with your eye makeup.
28. Experiment with dark-toned eyes and a red lipstick with two black lines. Paint circles on your cheeks in white and red hues.
29. Rock another ultimately cool Halloween makeup by creating pink-toned rounds on your cheeks and applying red lipstick in the middle of your lips. The artificially drawn lashes will make your look outstanding.
30. Look like a monster and paint one of your eyes in red and black shades, resembling a flowing blood. Go for a purple lipstick for a cool look.
We hope, you will try these cool Halloween makeup ideas, as they won’t take you much money and time.