Hollywood is known for its gorgeous hairstyles, as well. There are numerous celebrities popular with their luxurious tresses and gorgeous old Hollywood hairstyles, worth copying. Here are 40 of them, worth your admiration.
1. Blake Lively managed to look appealing, creating gorgeous waves, teamed with much volume and pinned-back side.
2. Rita Ora provided her cascading curls with an updated finish, creating a contrasting with her dark hair roots and blonde tresses, though she rocked an eye-makeup in a metallic shade.
3. For an admiring and fashionable look, Cara Delevingne pulled off a sleek hairstyle with a side section and adding subtle waves at the ends.
4. Veronica Lake was the icon of old Hollywood wavy hairstyles. To recreate this look at home, make spiral curls, use a paddle brush to comb out the curls for a gorgeous touch.
5. Paloma Faith added body to her curls by going for a quiff and a side section, getting a retro-inspired hairstyle. The exquisite makeup helped her finish the siren look.
6. For a picture-perfect effect, Rita Hayworth dyed her tresses in a deep blonde shade and added a side section together with romantic curls. Te celebrity went for textured waves, and completed her look with a gorgeous smile.
7. Katy Perry pulled her dark tresses up into a tower bun hairstyle, paired with a short fringe to finish the 60s vibe. The elegant earrings completed her gorgeous old Hollywood hairstyle.
8. We admire Audrey Hepburn’s high updo hairstyle, embellished with a chic hair accessory.
9. Lily Collins looked screaming on the red carpet, wearing a glamorous dress with a side sectioned vintage-inspired curly hairstyle. The bold lipstick brought her gorgeous look to perfection.
10. If you crave for an old Hollywood hairstyle, take your inspiration from Elizabeth Taylor’s deep brown curls with flicks. The subtle waves added femininity and sophistication to the celebrity’s look.
11. Rihanna is known for her chameleon tresses but her updo in the 60s style made her look outstanding. Add flick layers and a parted fringe for a subtle finish to her intrepid look.
12. To look pretty and beautiful, Brigitte Bardot may be your inspiration with her beehive updo hairstyle on her blonde tresses. The black eyeliner was the right detail for her old Hollywood hairstyle.
13. Jessica Chastain achieved a sophisticated look with her sleek bob hairstyle. She created a side section and pinned one of the sides for a gorgeous touch. Her glowy complexion and pink lips brought her look to perfection.
14. Take Bette Davis as your inspiration when looking for a gorgeous old Hollywood hairstyle. She teamed her sleek side sections updo with gorgeous curls for a breathtaking look.
15. Frankie Sandford was fond of wearing short crop hairstyles. She went for asymmetric cuts, flattering her soft face form.
16. Everyone admired Emma Watson’s short pixie hairstyle. The super short haircut gave her an iconic and a tidy look.
17. Mia Farrow experimented with a boyish haircut in the Rosemary’s Baby film in 1968. Her short cut was rocked by Victoria Bechkam as well as Frankie Sandford.
18. When looking for an updated retro-inspired beauty, have a look at Dita Von Deese. Wearing a pale complexion and a red lipstick, she gave extra appeal to her vintage-inspired waves.
19. Jessie J wasn’t afraid of experimenting with a bold look and she went back to the 20s, adding texture to her curly hairstyle, created with a diffuser. The glossy lipstick and fake lashes gave her a jovial touch.
20. Greta Garbo opted for a shoulder-length hairstyle with gorgeous and womanlike curls. This hairstyle may be your inspiration with its fashionable and old Hollywood touch. Just apply serum to update Greta Garbo’s look in 2015.
21. Beyonce is a great lover of hair experiments. We adore her retro-inspired long mane with a crop fringe.
22. Dita Von Teese went for a divine look, wearing a shocking retro-inspired wavy hairstyle with a breathtaking bun at the top of her head, getting a copycat vibe.
23. Berrie Page styled a shoulder-length haircut with waves and a short bang. The perfectly groomed eyebrows made her look trendy and chic.
24. Aving fuller-looking lips and gorgeous blue-toned eyes, Scarlett Johansson created a classic style with her retro-inspired waves.
25. Sleek at the roots and finger waves from the middle part is the best old Hollywood hairstyle look for Emmy Rossum. She created a side section and pinned the other side for glamorous touch.
26. Greta Garbo pulled off a severe hairstyle with a side section. She went for careless wavy bob hairstyle with sleek roots for a strong impact.
27. Making her chic crop hairstyle grow out into a cool, Jennifer Lawrence sported a feminine and feature softening style with a side section and subtle waves.
28. Evan Rachel Hood may be your guide for a gorgeous old Hollywood hairstyle with her jaw-touching tresses with a vintage vibe.
29. Marlene Dietrich’s wavy bob hairstyle with a side section looked appealing on her blonde tresses.
30. Revealing her red tresses with caramel undertones, Jena Marlone pulled off a slicked-back hairstyle with super shiny waves.
31. Sleek and super gorgeous waves, Grace Kelly went for an iconic look, pairing her hairstyle with a bold lipstick and striking earrings.
32. Pinning the glamorous waves and wearing a blonde bob hairstyle, Gwen Stefani looked super charming, completing her look with a red lipstick.
33. Marilyn Monroe may be a source of inspiration with her old Hollywood hairstyle. She pulled off a short and curly style on her blonde tresses.
34. Taylor Swift shocked us with her striking pin-curled style, teamed with heavy mascara and bold lipstick.
35. Have a look at the 50s-inspired textured curly hairstyle, sported by Ava Gardner. She wore a side section and teamed her hairstyle with a red lipstick.
36. Resemble Jessie J’s straight lob hairstyle, teamed with a full fringe as your inspiration for a gorgeous old Hollywood hairstyle. The bold lipstick and heavy eye makeup added the desired glamorous touch.
37. Louise Brooks created her signature look, styling blunt bang with her super straight bob hairstyle.
38. Jessica Chastain created a bouncy curly hairstyle with a side section, and achieved a power beauty with a red lipstick.
39. He stylish Sienna Miller created a high impression with her shaved head but her subtle wavy hairstyle was even more gorgeous, especially when teamed with a bold lipstick.
40. Lauren Bacall added gorgeous waves to her mid-length hairstyle and went for a side section for a signature look.
Embrace a chic and a modern vibe by experimenting with numerous gorgeous hairstyles, inspired by Hollywood celebrities.